WriterSpark: Tips and Tricks for Fiction Writers Podcast
How writers in a writer’s room write is different from fiction writers. But there are lots of lessons to be learned from those writer’s rooms.
Really, wouldn’t you love to be a fly on the wall in a Hollywood Writer’s Room? I would!
Unfortunately, most of us don’t get that chance, but mystery author Ellen Byron spent years in a variety of Writer’s Rooms. On the podcast today, she is sharing lessons she learned from those experiences. You don’t want to miss this. She’s a delight, and offers so much information.
Plus, she worked for Martha Stewart in Martha’s early days. That’s pretty cool.
Tune in and get ready to take some notes!
Listen to other Episodes
Please LIKE this episode, follow the podcast, and leave a review! I appreciate you!
- Sign up for the WriterSpark newsletter: https://writersparkacademy.com/newslettersignup/
- WriterSpark Website: https://writersparkacademy.com
- Learn more about the host, Melissa Bourbon: http://melissabourbon.com
- Subscribe to WriterSpark on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnKN2ZVZwjoAOeHlBO-cRIw/videos
- Follow WriterSpark on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWriterSpark
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheWriterSpark
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/bookishly_cozy
- Visit Ellen Byron’s website: https://www.ellenbyron.com/
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.