All authors were unpublished, aspiring authors at one point.
All authors started at the beginning. They all have an origin story. How did they get their start? What was their path to publication?
These stories can be inspiring. Motivating. Whether it’s the Joker’s, Batman’s, or our own, they are all meaningful.
WriterSpark is me…I am WriterSpark. Today I am sharing my origin story. I started my writing journey in the early ’90s, but my first book wasn’t published until 2008. What happened in between those years?
The In-between Years
What happened was that I wrote five mystery series, one romantic suspense duo, and a few stand alone novels. How that happened is my origin story.
Take a listen.
Check out more WriterSpark: Tips and Tricks for Fiction Writers episodes and ignite your WriterSpark!
Please LIKE this episode, follow the podcast, and leave a review! I appreciate you!
Share with a friend! https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-bvwrt-12eb248
- Sign up for the WriterSpark newsletter: https://writersparkacademy.com/newslettersignup/
- WriterSpark Website: https://writersparkacademy.com
- Learn more about the host, Melissa Bourbon: http://melissabourbon.com
- Subscribe to WriterSpark on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnKN2ZVZwjoAOeHlBO-cRIw/videos
- Follow WriterSpark on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWriterSpark
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheWriterSpark
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/bookishly_cozy
- Visit Melissa Bourbon’s websites: http://melissabourbon.com
Thank you for listening!
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.