How to Plot your Fiction Novel
So how, exactly, do you plot a fiction novel? Bestselling author Libby Klein has some plotting 101 tips that are invaluable.
Plotting Versus Pantsing
Plotting versus pantsing is a popular topic. Everyone has their own process, and there is no one way to do things when it comes to writing. The most important thing is to figure out what works for you.
In this Episode
In this episode, author Libby Klein joins me to talk through her plotting process, her love of colorful stickie notes, and her top three tips for writing a mystery.
Get ready to learn a lot, and take notes.
Share this episode with a writing buddy! https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-f7bma-12cc4c2
- Sign up for the WriterSpark newsletter: https://writersparkacademy.com/newslettersignup/
- WriterSpark Website: https://writersparkacademy.com
- Learn more about the host, Melissa Bourbon: http://melissabourbon.com
- Subscribe to WriterSpark on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnKN2ZVZwjoAOeHlBO-cRIw/videos
- Follow WriterSpark on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWriterSpark
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheWriterSpark
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/bookishly_cozy
- Take a listen to some of our other podcasts: https://writersparkacademy.com/tips-tricks-and-the-craft-of-writing-podcast/
Thank you for listening!
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.