How to Research and Write Historical Mysteries
Learning how to research and write historical mysteries is key if you want to create an authentic book.Writing historical mystery books–or any novel, for that matter–is no easy feat. It takes time, research, a desire to learn about the era about which you are writing,
And if you want to write a real showstopper, you have to fully immerse yourself.
Heather Redmond knows just how to do the research required to write truly authentic novels. She is the author of the Dickens of a Crime series with Kensington.
Heather has got some great tips, so if you have a hankering to write an historical mystery–and even if you don’t have that hankering–check out our chat. Heather is a delight.
Please LIKE this episode, follow the podcast, and leave a review! I appreciate you!
- Sign up for the WriterSpark newsletter: https://writersparkacademy.com/newslettersignup/
- WriterSpark Website: https://writersparkacademy.com
- Learn more about the host, Melissa Bourbon: http://melissabourbon.com
- Subscribe to WriterSpark on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnKN2ZVZwjoAOeHlBO-cRIw/videos
- Follow WriterSpark on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWriterSpark
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheWriterSpark
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/bookishly_cozy
- Visit Heather Redmond’s website: https://www.heatherredmond.com
By the way: Follow the WriterSpark page on Facebook.
Join the WriterSpark Academy newsletter! And share with your writing besties.
Know a writer, aspiring or other, who might like this content? Share this site with with them!
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.