How do you Write a Convincing Villain?
The villain is just as important as the hero. In fact, in the WriterSpark Ready, Set, WRITE! course, I recommend starting with the villain to ensure complexity.
In This Episode
In this episode, Melissa chats with author Annette Dashofy about her tips to writing a compelling villain. Annette gives several tips on writing villains. Definitely keep them in mind as you write yours.
Please LIKE this episode, follow the podcast, and leave a review! I appreciate you!
Share this episode with a writing buddy! https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-f7bma-12cc4c2
- Sign up for the WriterSpark newsletter: https://writersparkacademy.com/newslettersignup/
- WriterSpark Website: https://writersparkacademy.com
- Learn more about the host, Melissa Bourbon: http://melissabourbon.com
- Subscribe to WriterSpark on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnKN2ZVZwjoAOeHlBO-cRIw/videos
- Follow WriterSpark on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWriterSpark
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheWriterSpark
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/bookishly_cozy
- Take a listen to some of our other podcasts: https://writersparkacademy.com/tips-tricks-and-the-craft-of-writing-podcast/
Thank you for listening!
Plus, you can also watch on Youtube!
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.