How do you Write a Convincing Villain?
The villain is just as important as the hero. In fact, in the WriterSpark Ready, Set, WRITE! course, I recommend starting with the villain to ensure complexity.
In This Episode
In this episode, Melissa chats with author Annette Dashofy about her tips to writing a compelling villain. Annette gives several tips on writing villains. Definitely keep them in mind as you write yours.
Please LIKE this episode, follow the podcast, and leave a review! I appreciate you!
Share this episode with a writing buddy! https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-f7bma-12cc4c2
- Sign up for the WriterSpark newsletter: https://writersparkacademy.com/newslettersignup/
- WriterSpark Website: https://writersparkacademy.com
- Learn more about the host, Melissa Bourbon: http://melissabourbon.com
- Subscribe to WriterSpark on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnKN2ZVZwjoAOeHlBO-cRIw/videos
- Follow WriterSpark on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWriterSpark
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheWriterSpark
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/bookishly_cozy
- Take a listen to some of our other podcasts: https://writersparkacademy.com/tips-tricks-and-the-craft-of-writing-podcast/
Thank you for listening!
Plus, you can also watch on Youtube!
Are you ready for the next step in your writing process? Hire me as your developmental editor and partner. Together, we will take your writing to the next level!
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.