Writing your Bliss Rather than Writing to the Market
Writing your bliss rather than writing to the market may not be easy to do. It’s tempting to want to write to the market. If you do that, however, you risk:
- being uninspired by your own plot
- boring readers because they will sense the lack of inspiration
- your writing lacking authenticity
- your readers sensing that lack of authenticity
Follow Your Heart
In this episode, Melissa chats with mystery writer, Brook Peterson, about ‘Writing Your Bliss’, or following your heart when you write instead of following the market.
I love it when I get inspired by people. Brook Peterson is inspiring, and I love her approach to writing. Get inspired by her.
Listen to other Episodes
Please LIKE this episode, follow the podcast, and leave a review! I appreciate you!
- Sign up for the WriterSpark newsletter: https://writersparkacademy.com/newslettersignup/
- WriterSpark Website: https://writersparkacademy.com
- Learn more about the host, Melissa Bourbon: http://melissabourbon.com
- Subscribe to WriterSpark on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnKN2ZVZwjoAOeHlBO-cRIw/videos
- Follow WriterSpark on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWriterSpark
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheWriterSpark
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/bookishly_cozy
- Visit Brook Peterson’s website: https://www.brookpetersonauthor.com
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.